Please check with your country's customs and duties as they may be applicable for payment at the time of delivery as per the rules governing your location at the time.
If you have received a damaged product, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. Unfortunately we do not refund items once sold, but will send you a fresh piece of your purchase pending investigation towards the damage. Our policy only covers damage to the actual product and not to the external packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: A-4 Anand Niketan New Delhi Delhi IN 110021.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: A-4 Anand Niketan New Delhi Delhi IN 110021
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Unfortunately orders once placed cannot be cancelled or refunded.
How to protect yourself on online-transactions?
- Always shop or make payments through trusted / reputed websites and bookmark those sites if you use them regularly.
- Ensure that the URL of the website is correct by verifying it in the address bar of your computer browser.
- Do not click on links in emails or on referral websites to visit the online shopping site. Always type the URL in the address bar of the browser to visit the website.
- Do not enter your confidential account information such as Credit Card Numbers, Expiry Date, CVV values, etc on any pop-up windows.
- If you are a frequent online shopper, signup for Verify by Visa and Master Card secure code program.
- Check for PAD LOCK symbol on the webpage before furnishing your Credit Card Numbers, Expiry Date, PIN and CVV values, etc to make payments.
- Make note of the transaction IDs for future reference incase of disputes.
- Check your account statements regularly and bring any fraudulent transaction to the notice of Bank.
- Do not respond to emails seeking your confidential account information that try to lure you with offers, jobs or prizes etc.